Uniform Guidelines for Girls
- Roots Millennium Schools blazers should be worn at all times during winter.
- Roots Millennium Schools sash, badge and computerized ID card must be worn at all times.
- Girls Kameez / Shirts should be the regulation design and should be worn at the knee level.
- No fancy kameez and shalwar are allowed other than regulation design.
- T-Shirts with visible slogans should not be worn under shirts.
- Shoes should be polished and flat in style (no high heels). They should have no visible markings.
- Hair should be well kept in a moderate style without streaks or other colour. Styles are not allowed. Shoulder length hair should be tied back off the face or held in a black band.
- No jewelry, ornaments and accessories should be worn at any time.
- No make-up or nail polish should be worn.
Uniform Guidelines for Boys
- Roots Millennium Schools blazers / jackets / cardigans should be worn at all times during winter.
- Roots Millennium Schools belt, badge and computerized ID card must be worn at all times.
- Trousers should be standard school trousers in cut and material.
- No fancy shirt and trouser are allowed other than regulation design.
- Shirts should be worn tucked in.
- Ties should be worn down to the waist.
- Plain school socks should be worn. Shoes should be polished and flat in style. They should have no visible markings.
- Hair should be neat, clean and of acceptable length. Hair may not cut in any fancy style or be coloured, streaked or be tied.
- Earrings and jewellery are not permitted.
- No cap, hat and bandana are allowed at any time.
For more details you may review our RMS School Uniform Guidelines