Millennium International Thematic Montessori Programme (Playgroup to Advance Montessori)
Children are admitted in the Montessori tier on a first come first serve basis as seats are limited; however, admissions in Montessori classes are open throughout the year to fill in any vacancy.
We are offering four years of Montessori Programme starting from Pre-Playgroup, Playgroup, Junior Montessori & Advance Montessori.
A child can be admitted from the age of 2 years plus to 5years plus. Admission will be granted, subject to clearing informal interviews.
For Montessori classes an informal assessment is conducted combined with an interview with the Parents/Guardian. Generally, the reading ability of the child, vocabulary and recognition of words, concepts of colors and numbers is assessed. The confidence and development of motor skills and mannerism of the child is also taken into consideration – how the child sits, walks and talks.
At the time of admission, an appointment is given for the parents to meet the Head of the Montessori section. The child is assessed in an informal environment, separately.
Both the parents must be present at the time of interview, failing which the admission cannot be processed.
Millennium International Primary Programme (Grade 1 to 5) & Millennium International Lower Secondary Programme (Grade 6 to 7)
- The student will be assessed in 3 subjects: English, Urdu, Mathematics and/or Science besides taking into account the previous academic record. The pass percentage is 70% or above. Duration of each paper is approx. 45 minutes. A break of 10 minutes is given between each paper as notified in ‘Admission Assessment Card AAC-001’ and more comprehensively on the ‘Admission Assessment Test AAT-001’.
- For the written test, the student should come properly equipped with the required stationery i.e. pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler.
- The ‘Admission Assessment Test AAT-001’ is not set from any specific textbook or syllabus but is of a general multiple choice questionnaire designed to test the aptitude of the child or his/her academic ability.
- The child may be exempted from the ‘Admission Assessment Test AAT-001’ if he/she has strong academic background and has shown outstanding result for the previous academic year. Original Result Card from the previous school is to be provided at the time of Admission/Interview.
GCSE / SSC Level (Grade 8 to 10)
All students and applications for admissions into Grade 8th, 9th & 10th can apply for admission in Millennium IGCSE / SSC Level study programmes. Students will be administered test in English, Mathematics, Science and Urdu in order to evaluate their academic abilities besides taking into account their previous academic record before being granted admission into the IGCSE /SSC Scheme of studies at Roots Millennium Schools.
All new students admitted in our system in Grade 8th, 9th, 10thhave to follow the following scheme of studies.
Millennium Schools offer both 3 year IGCSE /SSC programme, depending upon the student’s academic background and subject to acceptance on the desired programme by the Admissions and Academic Advisor or School Head.
Millennium Schools offer IGCSE through the Cambridge and Edexcel Board UK & SSC through FBISE. (Please re-confirm with the local campus for more details).
After completing IGCSE / SSC Scheme of studies, students are eligible for entry into all colleges for AS levels / HSSC.
Roots Millennium Schools does not offer scholarship for ‘O’ levels or IGCSE course of studies or any other tier of its education system other than AS & A Levels subject to availability.
‘AS’ & ‘A’ Levels (Grade 11 to 12)
- Cambridge AS Level examinations are usually taken at the age 17 years and Cambridge A Level examinations at age 18 years.
- A minimum of 5 passes is required in ‘IGCSE’ level examinations to be eligible for admissions into the AS level programme at Roots Millennium Schools.
- For students from Matric stream, a minimum of overall ‘A’ grade or 70% marks are required to be eligible for admission into the AS Level programme at Roots Millennium Schools.
- If students have already taken IGCSE Levels from Roots Millennium Schools then they will find many of the academic skills they have already learnt relevant and beneficial to AS Level Study at Roots Millennium Schools.
Scholarships for AS & A Levels are limited and are offered through the ‘Millennium High Flyers Scholarship Programme MHFSP’ sponsored by the CEO RMS Chaudhry Faisal Mushtaq TI.
BSc Undergraduate Programme & LLB
In order to satisfy the entrance requirements for the BSc Degree being taught at The Millennium University College, applicants must be at least 17 years of age at the time of registration and must demonstrate that they have reached a level of competence in Mathematics and English at least equivalent to a pass at IGCSE Level, at not less than Grade C in Maths and English subject. For more details about our Undergraduate BSc Degrees, you may visit our website: The Millennium University College
Entry Criteria for BSc (Students who have done ‘IGCSE’ / ‘O’& ‘A’ Levels)
- Minimum Grade C in IGCSE /O Levels Mathematics.
- Minimum Grade C in IGCSE / O Levels English or IELTS result 6.0 or above.
- Total 3 passes in any IGCSE / O Levels subjects plus 2 Grade C’s in IGCSE / O Levels English & Mathematics.
- Minimum 2 passes in any ‘A’ Level Subjects.
Entry Criteria for LLB (Students who have done ‘IGCSE’ / ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels)
- Minimum Grade C in ‘O’ Level / IGCSE English or IELTS Result 6.0 or above.
- Minimum 4 passes in ‘O’ / IGCSE Levels + 1 Grade C in English.
- Minimum 2 passes in any ‘A’ Level Subject.
Please note that the Roots Millennium Schools Admission & Eligibility Policy may be revised from time to time without any prior notice.