- Identifies a set of learning objectives for English, Mathematics, Science Geography, History, Islamiyat and Urdu for each year of Lower Secondary education.
- Furnishes natural progression from Primary Education through the two years of Lower Secondary education.
- Produces a structure that focuses on what students should be able to do at the end of each stage.
- Provides excellent preparation for candidates progressing to Matric, IGCSE or O level courses.
- Caters assessments for continuous monitoring of students’ academic progress.
Exposure and engagement at the ages between 11-13 give students an indispensable intellectual toolkit. Subject-based syllabuses allow for much more than the transmission of knowledge necessary for further study or work, they promote meaningful engagement in real problems and help develop high-level skills that students can apply in unfamiliar situations.
The world looks very different from a biologist than it does to a historian. The same world looks even more exciting if you can look at it from a range of perspectives. We aim to encourage creativity, provoke reflection and promote joined-up thinking in our students.