The staff and management at Millennium Education are devoted to providing an extraordinary eminence of learning capabilities. To fulfil “Every Child Matters” agenda, certain ethos, aims, and objectives are charted at The Millennium Education.
The Millennium Education is following five exceedingly sought after habits in learning, representing a lethal combination of values, positive attitude, motivation, empathy, knowledge, and skills. These are based on self-awareness and on the core values and understanding of the processes of learning and teaching. The Millennium Learner and Teacher attributes are focused on hands-on activity based learning that reflects exceptional teaching involving nurturing vocational habits in learners as well as teaching subject knowledge and understanding; practically recognising the curriculum to be more than the sum collection of its qualifications.
Roots Millennium Schools are implementing the following Learner/Teacher Attributes:
- reflection as learners, developing the ability to learn
- reflection as learners themselves, developing their own unique critical analyses
- innovation to be equipped for modern future challenges
- intellectual engagement, professionally and socially; ready to make a difference
- confidence to work with information and ideas – their own and those of the others
- confidence in teaching their subject and engaging each student in learning
- responsibility for themselves; responsive to and respectful of others.