All students, parents and guardians must observe the following rules and regulation as outlined in this Policy Note regarding Tuition and Fees.
Tuition and Fee, payable in Pak Rupees, for the Academic year is as follows.
- A one-time Registration and Admission Fee (non-refundable) will be paid by all new students in full at the time of admission. Security fee is payable at the time of admission and is refundable at the time of withdrawal. Annual Resource Charge for the academic year will be paid in full prior to admission irrespective of joining date. Student ID Card, Learning Management System, Montessori School Bag, School Badge and Prospectus shall be payable at the time of admission.
- The Annual Resource Charge, Learning Management System (LMS) Charges and School Computerized student ID Card shall be charged annually.
- The Tuition & Fee will be payable on bi-monthly basis in advance for all tiers except examination classes.
- The Tuition & Fee for examination year classes of ‘0’ Level, IGCSE, AS & A Levels, and all external Examination programmers shall be paid on Four monthly basis as per the following schedule.
First Payment : September – December
Second Payment : January – April
Third Payment : May – August
- For all Admission the monthly Tuition Fee cut-off date is 20th of every calendar month. The monthly tuition fee for the current period shall be charged to all new admission fee bills issued before or on 20th of every calendar month.
- The Millennium Education fee for the full year or 12 calendar months (which includes May to August Period) is to be paid in full for all existing and graduating students. (Monthly Lab, ICT, Computer Charges, Robotics and Language Charges are also applicable for the full year or 12 calendar months including May to August Period).
- Monthly Tuition Fee, Admission fee, Security ,Annual Resource Charge, Registration fee, ID Card Charge , Prospectus, year Book, School Bag, school badge or ICT/Lab charge and all other charges as per the tuition & fee policy are all subject to review from time to time due to inflationary pressure are subject to increase without prior notice at any time.
- Tuition & Fee bills are normally issued with a “DUE DATE” of 10 days. After the expiry of “DUE DATE” the fee Bill can be deposited with the late payment fine which is charged on a daily basis, till the expiry of “VALIDITY DATE” which is normally 5 days from the expiry of the “DUE DATE”. After the expiry of the validity date the fee bill shall not be accepted at the local branch of the bank. The New fee bill will only be issued with an additional fine of Rs. 500/- per fee bill plus the late payment charge incurred till that day.
- Students whose fees remain payable after expiry of “DUE/VALIDITY DATE” are issued a periodic reminders and ultimately the “Final Reminder”, thereafter which the student’s name will be struck off the school roll and outstanding name adjusted against security deposit and a re-admission charge shall be levied.
- Parents / Guardians defaulting on fee payment, run the risk of making their children /wards liable being struck off the school roll. The security deposit of student is adjusted against the unpaid Tuition & Fee balance. In such cases, re-admission is subject to vacancy and repayment of both the admission fee and security deposit at the prevailing rates.
- The security Deposit is refunded in full at the time of the withdrawal of the student or Request for school Leaving Certificate RSLC-001 after completion of studies or otherwise provided that the student has paid all his/her dues and the school has no justifiable claim outstanding.
- Fee Bills are issued latest by 25th of the month and sent home through student. It is the responsibility of the parents to inquire from the school’s office if they have not received the fee bill by the 5th of the billing months. All due are paid directly to the Roots Millennium Education Schools specified branch of a local bank. The payment due date and the fee bill validity date is marked on the fee bill, and late-fee is collected by the bank at the time of payment.
NOTE: The late payment charges will not be waived nor reduced in any circumstances
- Registration fee, admission fee, annual Resource Charges are non-refundable under any circumstance. For students leaving mid-term, balance payment of tuition fee is not refundable. No refunds for any payments will be made if student is suspended on disciplinary grounds or the student is found in breach of the student code of conduct, and parent or guardian will be liable for property as per the student disciplinary procedure and /or as determined by the school management.
- For returning students, all previous dues including any fine must have been cleared. Non-payment or underpayment of dues may result in suspension of enrolment, refusal to CIE/Edexcel international exam registration, refusal to re-register and/or withholding of student of student records.
- All dues must be cleared before the Mid Term / Annual Examination to appear in assessment / paper. The Millennium Education reserves the right to hold student’s progress reports, transcripts, examination entries, school leaving and other certificates if the dues have not been cleared.
- All parents and guardians are responsible for guaranteeing payment of school dues will read and sign an undertaking for compliance with the TME policies as outlined in the TME Prospectus and Admission Form Pack. The School reserves the right to revise and make alterations to its policies, and fees at any point in time WITHOUT further notice.
- All fees must be paid in full as cleared funds by the Due date as specified on the fee bill. Thereafter, late payment charges shall be lived by the designated bank as per the Tuition & fee policy.
- In an event of student inter branch or city transfer, the security fee shall NOT be transferred to the region responsible, however there is no admission, registration and/or security charge in an event of inter branch or intercity school transfer within The Millennium Education Nationwide.
- There will be no concession or fee waiver for the period that a child may have stayed away from the school, due to illness, social commitments, visit abroad or for any reason.
- If the school is closed due to emergency war, epidemic, floods, and earthquake or for any other reason on National, Provisional, District or AJK State Government order for any length of time, parent / guardians shall pay the fees with regularity by the 10th. The salaries to the teaching staff, Faculty, administrative and support staff etc. Have to be paid during the closed period.
- There is late payment charge to be levied on fee bill by the bank if the fee is late by the Due date as specified on the fee bill.
Late payment charges
Rs.100/- per day after expiration of due date till the validity date.
Rs. 500/- for issuance of new fee bill after the expiration of the validity date plus the late payment charge.
On acceptance, the student is issued a fee bill, Tuition & Fee is payable in Pak Rupees for the full academic year. The Following charge is included in the New Admission fee bill.
- Registration fee (Non refundable)
- Admission fee (Non refundable)
- Security fee (Refundable)
- Tuition fee
- Information & Communication Technology ICT fee/ Computer fee (were application)
- Science Laboratory fee (were applicable)
- Annual Resource Charge
- Student ID Card
- Montessori Bag (were application)
- TME Badge
- Learning Management System
- TME Prospectus
NOTE: All admission on or before 5th may every year shall be liable to pay the pay the Annual Resource Charge again in the following September each year. Annual Resource Charge is payable covers stationery, art & craft activities and material, beyond the class room initiatives, open Days, photocopy of syllabi and learning materials, worksheets, student assessment paper, work plans, school examination, instruction material, Montessori apparatus, EPL Activities and In-house activities for the academic year.
ISSUANCE OF STUDENT ADMISSION SLIP ‘SAS-001’
All parents / guardians responsible for guaranteeing payment of school Tuition & Fee will read and sign an undertaking for compliance with the TME rules and policies as outlined in the TME Prospectus and admission From Pack AFP-001. The School reserve the right to revise and make alterations to its and policies any point in time WITHOUT further notice.